Description of Service
The API is a set of services for accessing data from Booli (”Booli data”), enabling you to use and display it on your website, or in your other product expressively authorized in writing by Booli (each, a ”Property”). It consists of web services for sending and fetching data in formats specified in the technical documentation provided by Booli.
Booli is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users and customers. Booli reserves the right to change the form and nature of the Service that Booli provides with or without notice. You agree that Booli shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service (or any part thereof).
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
The implementation of the Service on your Property must be generally accessible to users without charge and must not require a fee-based subscription or other fee-based restricted access. You agree that You will not, and You will not permit your users or other third parties to:
- modify or replace the text, images, or other content of the Booli data
- aggregate, consolidate, summarize or in any other way modify or distort the Booli data
- deviate from the presentation formats provided by the Service without written consent from Booli (e.g, by displaying only a subset of the Booli data; only price, or only images, etc.)
- make excess requests to the Service, creating unnecessary load on the Service
- save or cache any Booli data for a period longer than 12 hours from the request (since the Booli data is updated often)
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Booli data or Service
- use the Booli data in communication with third parties
- present the use of the Service as an ”official collaboration” or ”partnership”, unless expressively authorized in writing by Booli
- use the API in a service or business that by Booli, in its reasonable good faith judgment, is considered to be a competitor to Booli
- use the Service in any way that may disparage Booli or the Service
- use the Service in a context that is illegal, or that contains or displays adult content or promotes illegal activities
You agree that You will, and will make any third parties:
- display ”powered by Booli”, including the Booli logotype (as provided by Booli) and a hyperlink to the Booli web site (www.booli.se), visible in immediate proximity to the displayed Booli data.
- provide hyperlinks from each object in the Booli data in your Property to the corresponding object on the Booli web site (www.booli.se)
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Booli expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Booli makes no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software will be corrected
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that Booli shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Booli has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Term and Termination
- Booli may, at any time, terminate your access to the Service at its discretion without prior notice to You if:
- Booli reasonably believes you have breached any provision of the Terms; or
- Booli is required to do so by law; or
- Providing the Service could create a substantial economic burden as determined by Booli in its reasonable good faith judgment; or
- Providing the Service could create a security risk or material technical burden as determined by Booli in its reasonable good faith judgment; or
- You engage in any action that reflects poorly on Booli or otherwise disparages or devalues Booli’s reputation or goodwill.
Choice of Law and Forum